Omar F. Althuwaynee
- PhD in Geographic information systems (GIS) and Geomatics Engineering with academic experience in spatial analysis, GIS applications, civil engineering and natural hazards assessment and prediction.
- Urban and land use planning using geomatics technology.
- R programming for spatial data analysis.
- Natural Resources Management and Environmental and Social and physical hazardous Impacts Assessment.
- Natural and man-made hazards and disaster risk management. GIS and Data mining and machine learning of spatial applications.